WHY USE A REALTOR?
Whether you are buying or selling property, use a REALTOR. As a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, REALTORS subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and have pledged to protect and promote the interest of their clients by providing fair treatment for all parties involved in the real estate transaction.
Buying a Home?
- A REALTOR has extensive information all in one place about what is on the market, including homes listed by other REALTORS.
- A REALTOR helps you determine how much home you can afford, how you can acquire the down payment, and what financing options may be open to you.
- A REALTOR can help you find the home best suited to your needs.
- A REALTOR can suggest simple changes that could make a prospective home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- A REALTOR can supply information of real estate values, taxes, utility costs, and municipal services and facilities.
- A REALTOR can act as a conduit through which you and the seller present offers and counter offers until an agreement is reached.
- A REALTOR can familiarize you with the closing procedures by explaining them all in advance.
Selling a Home?
- A REALTOR can provide extensive exposure to the maximum numbers of buyers.
- A REALTOR will show your home only to prospects that can afford to buy it. Your home will only be shown to serious, qualified buyers.
- A REALTOR can offer information on current real estate values and can help you set a realistic, competitive price.
- A REALTOR will act as your representative in showing your home, taking over the responsibilities associated with arranging appointments and negotiating the contract.
- A REALTOR will maintain objectivity in presenting offers and counter offers.
- A REALTOR can help you calculate the net proceeds from your sale, and can familiarize you with the closing procedures by explaining them in advance.